Power Boot Camp (PBC) is training your ear to hear the voice of God and recognize how God speaks to you personally.
This training will increase your ability to hear, see, and discern with a greater understanding of God’s purpose overall. Trese’s hands on approach will help you to be sensitive to the person of the Holy Spirit and equip you to the works of service.
Trese has been a trainer and equipper for many years. Her submission to the person of the Holy Spirit has empowered her to train others with the ability to be used mightily by God. She helps to guide them toward their purpose through training them to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit.
The training is an 10 week investment to learn how to properly hear from God and properly handle how God speaks and what to do with what you hear.
- 9 Holy Spirit Gifts
- Spirit of prophecy/gift of prophecy/prophet
- Learning to deliver your gifting properly, in a more excellent way and so much more…
Training begins January 2nd 2020 with an Intro session, followed by 8 weeks of boot camp, and ending with a Certificate of Completion Celebration, for a total of 10 weeks of commitment. The total cost is $85.00.
Bethlehem Community Fellowship
1417 Marvine Street in Bethlehem
Begins PROMPTLY at 6:30 pm.
Please follow the directions for registration carefully:
- Intro Night is required to receive materials, guidelines, criteria and activation.
- Please submit your registration through the Registration Form below.
- Send a non-refundable amount of $20.00 to Power Remnant via PayPal or
- Mail a check or money order to: PRM, P.O. Box 3121, Bethlehem, PA 18017.
- You will receive a confirmation notice via through email submitted through your registration.
- If you did not receive a confirmation, please call or email the ministry.
- The remainder of the cost of training will be collected on the night of intro.
Thank you for your cooperation! See you at Intro!
To Read 2016 & 2017 Testimonies, click here!
To Read 2018 Testimonies, click here!
To Read 2019 Testimonies, click here!
- Follow all directions on the left.
- Cancellation of early full registration is refundable minus the $20.00 non-refundable fee.